If you are mapping on a PC:
- Open Windows Explorer, right click on Computer, select map drive, and enter:\\microscopy.dbi.udel.edu\Transfer
- The server is for transferring only, and files auto-delete after 30 days.
- To use the server, you must either be on the UD network or tunnel into the network using VPN (http://udeploy.udel.edu/
If you are mapping on a MAC:
- Press Command-K while in the Finder (or choose Go > Connect to Server) to reveal the ‘Connect to Server’ dialog box. (Only Mac and Windows servers, using either AFP or SMB for sharing, will appear in the sidebar by default.)
- In the Server Address field, enter the server’s name: //microscopy.dbi.udel.edu/
- If you connect to a server often, click the plus-sign (+) button, and the server’s URL will be saved in the Favorite Servers section of the dialog box.
- Do not put “Transfer” for the folder your computer will not connect if you do.
- The server should be //microscopy.dbi.udel.edu/
Please contact BioImaging staff for the username and log-in password.